Career Planning and Program Consulting
Once a student decide to take an IEF international program, IEF shall assist the student to complete the application process by all means including but not limited to face to face talk, phone call, email, Instant messenger, SMS etc. The detailed business are in the following 2 categories.To guide the applicant to prepare the application materials required by the host university for admission such as GPA(Official Transcript), language proficiency, recommendation letter etc.
To guide the applicant to follow the home university’s required procedure for study abroad like putting study abroad application into record in Academic Affair Office, International Office etc.
Emergency Support Service
For Host/Receiving Universites
- To Provide needed marketing information and suggestion
- Addressing some host universities’ recruitment needs, IEF shall provide the marketing and policy information in the recruitment target market to help host universities have a clearer understanding to the target market.
- To provide extra resource and assist the host universities on program promotion
- To make sure students prepare the right application materials with right format in right procedure
- To have help host universities make business trip to efficiently and effectively visit home universities
For Home/sending University
- Addressing home universities’ international program needs, IEF shall provide the marketing and policy information in the program destination countries to help home universities easily achieve their goals
- To assist sending/home university to complete international program design
- To help sending/home universities seek for the right oversea institution partners.
- To assist sending/home university on program promotion.
- To assist sending/home university to consult their students on International programs
- To assist sending/home university on program implementation